Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hezbollah accused of war crimes in Israel

Details here. Why don't these assholes grow up? All they do is kill, kill, kill.

Pit bulls scare the crap out of me. Doberman pinschers ditto. There may be really nice dogs among these breeds but experience says otherwise.

Muslims are close to this same fear factor. I don't see the American Muslims condeming this activity. By their silence they are supporting Hezbollah.

The last dog that frightened me I gut shot as I had the choice of shooting or getting bit. I may hesitate if a Muslim frightens me and I don't frighten easily. I may...

One defination of a coward: a person backed into a corner with no way out. Desperation leads to desperate measures. I do not see where any, and I mean any, Muslims are backed into a corner by Israel. This is crap that the Muslims have done on their own.

It boils down to my god or goddess can beat up on your god or goddess so capitulate to me or else....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home