Wednesday, June 07, 2006

MPAA strikes again...

The MPAA has sued http://isohunt.com/ for allowing people to share movies, etc. Why doesn't the MPAA offer reasonably priced movies and other content?

I personally don't buy or watch many movies or purchase CDs. I have all the music that I want and a book is more enjoyable entertainment. Plus I have the internet to entertain me.

I know that if the MPAA ever sued me I would kick the crap out of their management one way or the other.

Let me tell you the story of the small city (Mount Shasta, CA) cop who liked to beat the crap out of drunks on the way to the jail from the bars across the street. He was a bully, pure and simple. Someone took a shot at him one night with a hunting rifle. The bullet passed through the back, then the front windshield, just above the steering column. The cop said that he was doing paperwork using the seat as a table; my guess he was sleeping. Needless to say he quit beating up on the drunks. Sometimes a warning shot is the only tool we can afford.

Illegal but effective. I know that if I was dying of cancer then I would consider taking a few bastards and bitches with me. Perhaps that is what Hilliary Clinton, Kerry, Feinstein and others are worried about and why they want to disarm us. To quote Lazarus Long, "My status in hell will be determined by the honor guard that I take with me."

BTW I am a life member of the NRA, a life member of the VFW, and have a concealed carry permit. I can kill coyotes at 400 meters with my 30.06 and accelerators, a .223 bullet with sabot immune to ballistics tests. I don't advocate violence as a rule but do not rule it out. I will give up my guns when they pry my cold, dead fingers from around it. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home