Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rehab and $30,000 buys Limbaugh a "Get Out Of Jail FREE" card

Ah, it must be nice to make $125,000,000 a year (more or less) and not do jail time like us slobs must do if convicted of the same crime. You get as much justice as you can fight for or pay for. If you or I did this then we'd get a year in jail at least.

More here at CNN .

I have tried to listen to his radio show but could not stand his rhetoric--actually crap. His 'ditto-heads' cannot think for themselves. I have worked with people who thought he was the greatest but I found him to be a pompous fat asshole who laughs all the way to the bank. He panders to telling people what they want to hear, not what they need to know.

Here is a man who points his finger at others for using drugs and then gets caught 'doctor-shopping' for powerful pain killers. Please give me the pain killers if I am ever forced into listening to his drivel! What a hypocrite! Too bad he is off the air for only 5 weeks. I don't listen to him anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home