Wednesday, October 18, 2006

After Shootings, Some Teachers Get Guns

Here.

"If someone's going to get into this school and harm the kids, there needs to be an immediate and deadly response," said Nick Pond, a teacher. "That could be an amazing deterrence to anyone who wants to harm kids."

Hooray, some common sense. I WANT to retain the option of being able to shoot back. Bullies are homicidal, not suicidal.

That is why I urge all law-abiding citizens to get a concealed carry permit as you will never know when you will need to defend yourself or a loved one. I have a variety of guns so that one is appropriate whenever I carry one. Some will fit into my pocket. For home defense my favorite is a Ruger P90 .45 with laser. Very, very accurate and whomever intrudes my home without permission will not, and I mean not, testify in court against me as I will not shoot to warn or wound them.

Remember that in the US the police are under no, and I mean do mean no, obligation to rush to your defense. This is according to the United States Supreme Court. They don't have to leave their donut shop of choice to protect you. You are on your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home